Roundtable – Innovations and Trends in Customer Service
Live Date: October 12, 2017. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR RECORDING.
Presentations by CallMiner, inContact, Verint
About the Webcast
Today’s customers not only expect to
be able to connect with a company on whatever communication channel they
prefer; they also want businesses to be
capable of maintaining context throughout every phase of an interaction. Customers of all ages believe they’re
entitled to consistent and personalized service.
Learn how new trends are optimizing customer support.
- Empowering agents to personalize every interaction by combining all channels and customer journey history
- Using customer sentiment routing and dynamic skills evaluation/scheduling feedback loops
- Enabling CSRs the flexibility to add channels to an existing customer interaction
- Power of using APIs to unlock contact center analytics data to optimize customer support and experience
- The importance of access to customer data in whatever format it is in and wherever it resides
- Using data in its raw and processed forms to leverage inside and outside the analytics platform to share with other systems – compliance management, gamification, market intelligence, staffing and compensation, etc. -
- How bots and artificial intelligence help bridge the gap between self and assisted service
- How social media has opened up an entirely new way for customers to interact with organizations
About the Presenters
Brian Laroche, Director, Account Based Marketing, CallMiner
Brian LaRoche is responsible for direct and channel outbound marketing programs for CallMiner. In addition to his marketing responsibilities he is the host and moderator of CallMiner’s popular Monthly Education Webinar series. LaRoche, a call center industry veteran, is a frequent guest speaker, panelist and guest columnist on a number of technical, collections, sales, customer service and leadership topics related to the analytics field.
Annette Miesbach, Product Marketing Manager, inContact
Annette is responsible for product related marketing activities of the inContact Customer Interaction Cloud. Her focus is on Omnichannel Routing, including the inContact Omnichannel Routing Engine and Self-service IVR, the inContact My Agent eXperience™ (MAX) Agent interface and the inContact Studio Visual Routing Designer. She is also responsible for the Open Cloud Platform, in particular the inContact APIs and the inContact Pre-built Integrations. Prior to joining inContact, she has held various positions in both Product Management, Channel Support and Product Marketing both in the cloud and premise contact center industry, adding around 15 years of overall contact center experience to the discussion.
Kelly Koelliker, Director, Global Solutions Marketing, Verint
Kelly is responsible for the messaging and positioning of Verint Engagement Management solutions. She came to Verint from KANA® Software, where she held positions in both sales and marketing. Kelly has 15 years experience in the customer service industry, with specific focus on knowledge management, natural language search, and CRM.