About the Webcast
Today’s customers not only expect to
be able to connect with a company on whatever communication channel they
prefer; they also want businesses to be
capable of maintaining context throughout every phase of an interaction. Customers of all ages believe they’re
entitled to consistent and personalized service.
Learn how new trends are optimizing customer support.
- Empowering agents to personalize every interaction by combining all channels and customer journey history
- Using customer sentiment routing and dynamic skills evaluation/scheduling feedback loops
- Enabling CSRs the flexibility to add channels to an existing customer interaction
- Power of using APIs to unlock contact center analytics data to optimize customer support and experience
- The importance of access to customer data in whatever format it is in and wherever it resides
- Using data in its raw and processed forms to leverage inside and outside the analytics platform to share with other systems – compliance management, gamification, market intelligence, staffing and compensation, etc.
About the Presenters
Brian Laroche, Director, Account Based Marketing, CallMiner
Brian LaRoche is is
responsible for direct and channel outbound marketing programs for CallMiner. In addition to his
marketing responsibilities he is the host and moderator of CallMiner’s popular
Monthly Education Webinar series. LaRoche, a call center industry veteran, is a
frequent guest speaker, panelist and guest columnist on a number of technical,
collections, sales, customer service and leadership topics related to the
Annette Miesbach, Product Marketing Manager, inContact
Annette is responsible for product related marketing activities of the inContact Customer Interaction Cloud. Her focus is on Omnichannel Routing, including the inContact Omnichannel Routing Engine and Self-service IVR, the inContact My Agent eXperience™ (MAX) Agent interface and the inContact Studio Visual Routing Designer. She is also responsible for the Open Cloud Platform, in particular the inContact APIs and the inContact Pre-built Integrations. Prior to joining inContact, she has held various positions in both Product Management, Channel Support and Product Marketing both in the cloud and premise contact center industry, adding around 15 years of overall contact center experience to the discussion.