Service Delivery Innovation Summit
Delivery Innovation Summit
27 - 28 September 2017
Amba Hotel Marble Arch,
Bringing together telecom operators,
technology providers and industry analysts, Service Delivery Innovation Summit
is the place to be for innovation in the delivery of digital communication
services. Find out what operators around the world are doing to improve service
delivery to their customers with case studies from PCCW, VEON, Vodafone, KPN,
Telefonica, Turkcell and many more.
This year the Service Delivery Innovation
Summit will put the spotlight on new technologies as the latest trends in AI,
VR and IoT are explored, to analyse how telcos can benefit from these new
services and deliver significant improvements to their service.
Key topics that telco innovators and
digital services leaders will discuss include:
• Increasing service provider innovation with NFV
• Developing new digital channels and real-time personalised offers
• Acquiring new customers on the digital stage
• Case studies of service delivery in the digital world: The evolution with AI, VR, telco cloud and financial services
• What kind of service delivery and platforms do we need for providing IoT services?
Register for a delegate pass
Register for a complimentary operator pass