Tech Showcase: Customer Engagement Center in the Cloud
Presented By: Aspect
Live Date: December 13, 2016. PLEASE SIGN IN TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDING.
Presented by Kelly Burke, Director of Interaction Management; and Michael Kropidlowski, Director, Product Marketing, Aspect
About the Webcast
Listen to this CRMXchange Tech Showcase where we showcase Aspect Via Customer Engagement Center in the cloud. Aspect Via eliminates the walls between departments and systems with native Interaction Management, Workforce Optimization and Self-Service capabilities, a common user interface (UI) for configuration and administration and shared real-time and historical reporting across all capabilities. All delivered via a single, all-in-one cloud platform, in an open SaaS architecture.
Learn how you can:
• Empower customers with digital self-service channels to automate convenient, conversational interactions anytime, anywhere
• Engage customers via their channel of choice and provide timely, accurate answers to customer inquiries with service intelligence options
• Anticipate customer needs with proactive and personalized service
• Increase team morale and empower agents through the use of familiar tools, modern and intuitive interfaces and mobility options
• Equip supervisors and administrators with advanced, reporting and analytics to help focus on operational efficiency and service strategies
About the Presenters
Kelly Burke, Director of Interaction Management, Aspect
Kelly brings more than 20 years of experience in the contact center industry to Aspect. She is responsible for defining major new product capabilities for the company’s interaction management solution, including self-service to assisted services strategies, unified communications/social CRM agent desktop, business analytics, and proactive contact for exceptional customer experience and relationship management.
Kelly is focused on developing strategies for tightly integrating omni-channel customer care and collaboration technologies that increase agent efficiency and autonomy while promoting consistent meaningful customer engagement.
Michael Kropidlowski, Director, Product Marketing, Aspect Software
Michael brings more than 20 years of experience in the customer service and contact center industries to Aspect. He contributes directly to company strategy with a view to market trends and product strategy, focusing on enhanced customer service enabled through unified contact strategies and workforce optimization.
Joining Aspect in April 1999, Michael brought more than nine years of customer service, technical and sales training experience to the company, where he was initially the lead sales and technical channel partner trainer for the company’s contact management platform.