Roundtable - Actionable Insights from Data
Live Date: December 8, 2016. PLEASE SIGN IN TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDING.
Sponsored by inContact, BroadSoft, and Verint
About the Webcast
Many companies are swimming in a sea of data, but are often not properly positioned to access this asset to expedite and improve customer interactions. Organizations need to sift through unstructured data to locate critical business intelligence that can help them deliver the right information, at the right time, across every channel. When properly unified, multi-channel data can be analyzed to determine the relationships between the behaviors and attributes of customers and agents to first call resolutions, sales, and customer satisfaction and retention. Learn how to put your data to good use! From QM scores, NPS, and speech analytics matches, how you use the data is what makes the difference.
Listen as we discuss:
• How to tie date together from different sources
• How to make sense of the numbers for calibration
• How leading organizations are mining human to human interactions to improve their digital channel strategy
• The strategic role of analytics and customer insights as part of a holistic customer engagement platform
• A four step process to gain insights from data and how to make it available to contact center systems to predict customer needs and match them with the agents, scripts and offers to best meet those needs
• How one contact center used the analytics from multiple-systems to increase sales 13% for a 300% ROI
About the Presenters
Barry Knack, Manager, Professional Services, inContact
Barry has been in the fray of the call center industry for the last 18 years. Since joining inContact in 2014, he has revamped its training, tailoring it to the needs and environment of companies of all shapes and sizes. Not only do they train clients with every installation, Barry and his team also conduct monthly training sessions based on every end-user’s role—no small task!
D. Daniel Ziv, Vice President - Customer Analytics, Verint - Customer Engagement Solutions
Daniel helps contact center managers and customer experience executives at many global organizations to improve performance and quality, enhance customer engagement and achieve significant ROI. He is a frequent speaker at leading industry events. Daniel holds an MBA, Magna Cum Laude, in Marketing from Tel-Aviv University and BSc. Cum Laude, in Electrical Engineering from the Technion Institute of Technology.
Amit Verma, Senior Director, Product Management, BroadSoft
Amit has more than 15 years of experience in the contact center industry. His areas of expertise are CRM, software-as-a-service (SaaS), social media applications and internet infrastructure software. Amit was instrumental in helping BroadSoft build contact center solutions that provide customers with a real-time and interactive predictive-analytics platform that improves business performance. He has a Masters degree from the University of Minnesota and a Bachelor’s degree from Indian Institute of Technology.