– Maximize technology investments, while continually focusing on customer relations.
– Increase agent and supervisor efficiency and productivity.
– Decrease abandonment rates.
– Reduce delinquency rates on customer loans.
Implemented Aspect® eWorkforce Management™ enabling VCI supervisors to better manage, plan and
optimize staffing resources. In addition, VCI was able to see a significant return on investment from its
existing Aspect® Customer Self-Service IVR™ for automating the payment process and Aspect®
Enterprise Contact Server™ for providing improved screen pops with customer account information. The
company also began using Aspect® Unison® Predictive Dialer and Aspect® Campaign Optimizer™,
integrated with its existing Aspect® CallCenter® ACD, to call its collections customers at optimal times
in an effort to reduce vehicle repossession rates.
– 80 percent reduction in time frontline supervisors spent creating and managing schedules.
– 23 percent increase in service levels and eight percent decrease in call abandonment.
– 138 second decrease in average speed of answer for customer care, and a 60 second decrease in
average speed of answer for customer accounts
—more than 55,000 hours annual reduction in customer hold-time.
– Decreased payroll costs and telephony carrier charges.
– Reduced delay eight to 13 seconds by eliminating account verification step in IVR.