FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans to Host the Innovation Evolution East 2017 Conference
Boston, MA – January 18, 2017 –marcus evanswill host the Innovation Evolution East 2017 Conference on March 29-30, 2017 in Boston, MA, featuring speakers from Xerox, AT&T, Johnson & Johnson, and PepsiCo.
As product data and intersecting consumer-market needs evolve alongside society, innovation must follow suit. The idea of Open Innovation has grown from “nice to have” to “need to have,” and continues to be an integral component of new product development—especially in terms of efficiency in research and development. It is simply not enough to be open to innovation—a connected, collaborative, and knowledge-driven approach is absolutely key to success in product development, commercialization, and becoming an industry innovation leader.
The Innovation Evolution East 2017 Conference will bring together professionals accountable for external and strategic innovation to discuss key issues surrounding connected innovation to champion open, external, and collaborative innovation and strategic partnerships.
Attending this premier conference will enable you to:
- · Activate a corporate culture to drive disruption, innovation, and growth
- · Cultivate and access an advanced network to empower effective open, collaborative, and partnered innovation
- · Evolve enterprise innovation models to reduce the cost and improve the impact of innovative new product development
- · Build an open innovation toolbox to optimize the resources, frameworks and strategies which drive collaborative success
- · Disrupt intentionally through a repeatable product innovation model
“Great venue to learn and exchange best practices. More importantly, how to leverage lessons learned from others.” - Baxter Healthcare
“Strong discussion of rapidly evolving subject matter. Taking this all together is a great benefit.” - Kellogg Company
For more information, please check out the conference website, https://goo.gl/qTHxcC, or email Amanda Pink, Digital Marketing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
marcus evans annually produces 2,000 high quality conferences designed to provide strategic business information and networking opportunities for industry leaders