FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans to Host the Employee Engagement, Rewards and Talent Management in Financial Institutions Conference on July 11-13, 2018 in New York
marcus evans will host the Employee Engagement, Rewards and Talent Management in Financial Institutions Conference on July 11-13, 2018 in New York. This conference will enable delegates to optimize their talent management and enhance levels of employee engagement to ensure that they are attracting and retaining the best talent. Attendees will learn how to better utilize employee engagement surveys and understand the needs and motivations of their diverse workforce. Attendees will also hear from their peers on best strategies in employee rewards and benefits as well as how to enhance the work life balance.
Learn From Key Practical Case Studies:
- Credit Suisse will assess the role of the individual manager in driving culture and engagement
- State Street will look at innovating the internal promotion process and how to effectively develop staff
- Sallie Mae will explore how to create a comprehensive benefits program to suit a diverse workforce
- OnDeck will discuss managing talent and maintaining engagement through company growth
- Zurich and The OCC will examine the flexibility in the workplace to optimize the work-life balance
Key Speakers Include:
- Anilu Vazquez-Ubarri, Managing Director, Global Head of Talent & Chief Diversity Officer, Goldman Sachs
- Jennifer Tice, Managing Director, Head of Global Talent Development, State Street
- Marc Grainger, Global Head of Learning, Development & Diversity, Credit Suisse
- Patrick Wilkinson, Managing Director, Head of Human Resources, Muzuho Capital Markets Corporation
- Brittain Bandura, Head of Talent Management North America, Zurich
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2JM6Tkx or you can contact Amanda Pink at email@example.com.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.