FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans to Host the Consumer Insights to Innovation Action Conference, April 18-19, 2018 in Boston, MA
marcus evans will host the Consumer Insights to Innovation Action Conference, April 18-19, 2018 in Boston, MA. This conference will bring together leaders focusing on insights, innovation, and strategy to debate best practices for companies to transform consumer insights into innovation action to anticipate continuously evolving consumer needs and deliver real results. Participants will debate winning strategies to gain buy in, influence decision making and solidify market position as a best in class customer centric organization.
Attending This Conference Will Enable You To:
- Extract value from the deluge of data to glean actionable insights
- Leverage multiple data channels to uncover unarticulated and unfulfilled consumer needs
- Improve and Influence decision-making to enhance speed to market
- Monitor and Analyze market trends to keep pace with anticipate evolving consumer behavior
- Align strategic goals to achieve buy-in and maximum ROI
Confirmed Key Speakers Include:
- Tiyale Hayes,SVP, Consumer Insights, BET Networks
- Robert McLoughlin, Vice President, Consumer Research, POPSUGAR
- Risa Schwartz, Senior Director, Consumer Insights, Sensory, & Analytics, Tyson Foods
- Patrick O’Brien, Vice President, Innovation & Strategy, Prudential Financial
- Ann Semeraro, Director, Consumer Insights, Twitter
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2nn3L4e contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.