FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans to Host the 2nd Edition Strategic People Analytics Conference, May 22-23, 2018 in Chicago, IL
marcus evans will host the 2nd Edition Strategic People Analytics Conference, May 22-23, 2018 in Chicago, IL. This meeting will bring together leading professionals in People Analytics, HR Analytics, Workforce Strategy, and HR Operations to highlight best practices in people analytics to inform strategic decision-making and increase organizational performance.
Key Sessions Include:
- Enhancing Data Quality across the Organization to Positively Impact Data Accuracy & Extract Valuable Insights with Visa
- Bolstering Analytic Team’s Relationship with HR and the Business to Align Initiatives & Drive Effective Decision-Making with Johnson & Johnson
- Analyzing the Entire Employee Life Cycle to Enhance the Employee Experience & Increase Retention with Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Designing a Pre-Hiring Scoring System that Accurately Identifies & Selects Top-Performing Candidates with Capital One
- Developing a Robust Knowledge Transfer System to Ensure Operational Continuity & Avoid Risks to Future Performance after Employee Losses with CNA Insurance
Key Speakers Include:
- Paul Batten, Vice President, Talent Analytics, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sudha Solayappan, Head of People Data & Analytics, Intuitive Surgical
- Robert Lanning, Director, HRIS & People Analytics, Silicon Valley Bank
- Amit Chowdhary, Vice President, Workforce Planning, Analytics & Operations, Visa
- Shweta Bandi, Global People Technology & Operations Head, The Clorox Company
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2DLJueU or you can contact Amanda Pink at email@example.com.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.