FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CRMXchange Partners with 6th Annual Customer Experience Strategies Summit
Annual Customer Experience Strategies Summit
TORONTO, April 5, 2017 – CRMXchange is now an official partner of the 6th Annual Customer Experience Strategies Summit, taking place April 26-27, 2017 in Toronto.
The annual summit brings together CX executives from across North America to learn from leaders in the industry and engage with other CX professionals through peer discussions, dynamic panels, and candid debate. This year’s topics include: personalization, VoC, omni-channel success, chatbots, CX ROI, big data, and more. CRMXchange has partnered with the CX Strategies Summit for the past four years.
The summit offers six interactive tracks, ten exclusive case studies, and over eight hours of networking. In addition, more than twenty award-winning speakers will share practical insights. Featured speakers on the program include:
- Tessa Steenstra, Director of Customer Experience Design, Scotiabank
- Michelle Slater, Head of Marketing, Twitter
- Dilip Nair, Senior Director of Customer Service, Aon Hewitt
- Anne Donohoe, Chief Marketing Officer, Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Guy Gordon, Executive Director, Business Transformation and Technology, Province of Manitoba
- Jennifer Campbell, GM Influencer Marketing, Canada Post
Visit the website to learn more.
The Customer Experience Strategies Summit takes place every spring in Toronto and is currently in its sixth year. The summit gathers CX professionals from across North America to discuss current issues and initiatives in the industry as well as projections of what’s to come and strategies to plan for the future. This year’s summit takes place April 25-26, 2017 at the Marriott Eaton Centre, Toronto.
CRMXchange is a premier website dedicated to providing information in an interactive environment for CRM/Contact Center professionals. For more information visit: www.crmxchange.com